Monday, September 11, 2006

News - PA

Hey everyone, I hope this finds all of you very well.

We've finished our fourth weekend in PA - I love all the support we're getting from our fans, old and new here. We really enjoying seeing the faces of fans and freinds form other festivals - it seems to make the world a smaller and nicer place.

We have two weekends left here at the Pennsylvania Renaissance Festival so come out and say hi while you still can, and stop by the Dungeon Museum for a peek while you're here. Its authentic and you might even learn something!

"THE LOST PRINCESS" is now listed on the Imdb website (independent movie data base). Please go over to the site www.imdb.com and give your comments on our film. You can search for "The Lost Princess". Then click on "The Lost Princess 2005". You will have to register, but we'd love it if you could add you ratings and comments - this will really help us out. Thanks.

We are working on a animated series for Saturday Morning tv and are continuing in post with "The Adventures of Don Juan and Miguel". By the by, thanks to all of you for your name suggestions - they really helped!

Thank you all for your continuing support and remember to enjoy yourselves!

Please drop us a line!

4 Comments:

At 6:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Miguel,

How are you doing on rgis fine and glorious day? I'm doin great. I am hoping that you are having a great time in PA.

-Ali

 
At 7:03 PM, Blogger Don Juan & Miguel said...

Ali:

I couldn't be better!

I hope you are well!

tu amigo,

Miguel

 
At 10:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Don Juan and Miguel.

My family and I saw your act for the first time at the PA Renfaire recently. (It was on Saturday during 'Irish Weekend') All three of us thoroughly enjoyed your performance early that afternoon. (We were the pirates in the front row, arrr!) My son also purchased a copy of 'The Lost Princess' and we are all glad he did. He absolutely loves the scene where Krankenmal is playing with his toy army, while my fiance and I found the movie entertaining as well. Thank you for making our visit to the faire memorable.

-J

 
At 1:59 PM, Blogger Don Juan & Miguel said...

J -

Thanks for your kind comments. I'm glad your son enjoyed Krankenmal's silliness with the soldiers - I really enjoyed doing it. We filmed that section for about an hour and our director, Duncan, just said "play"! So I did. It really reconnected me to the timmes when, as a boy, I would play like that for hours!

Miguel

 

Post a Comment

<< Home