Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Scottish Weekend PA

Our fifth weekend was quite busy here at the Pennsylvania Renaissance Festival. It was Scottish weekend and, I must admit, I had a great time! The crowds arrived and the festival was a buzz with the sounds of bagpipes, drums and laughter. "Lost Princess continues to be well-received, folks tell us all the time how much they love the film and all its music and silliness. Since we've been listed on www.imdb.com (search for Lost Princess 2005), I've really enjoyed reading the comments - thank you all.

Oh, I had a great time at the "Finale in Song" on Sunday night. The Tartan Terrors were kind enough to let me come out on stage with them as a "Scot" (kilt, no-shirt, bald-pate) with my "Blad-pipes"! Such a delight to do! If anyone has a picture of that, please send one to us!

Well, its our final weekend at Pennsylvania coming up, after this we'll be at the Carolina Renaissance Festival just north of Charlotte. So come on out and laugh with us for one more time this year. Rumor has it that Miguel, the Burley Minstrels, Demetrius and a few friends may be singing Jerry Spurlock's "Bring on the Starlight on Sunday at the Finale.

Be well, be in touch and, again, thanks for all your love and support.

5 Comments:

At 6:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Miguel,

How are you doing on this fine and glorious day? I am doing great.

 
At 5:28 PM, Blogger Michael F Harris said...

9/19 is talk like a pirate day

 
At 12:16 PM, Blogger true-D said...

yay!
I love you!
trudy

 
At 10:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 9:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think we have a bit of video of Miguel playing the Bladpipes. I wasn't there, but I wish I was. My family are always quoting from that...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home