Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Talking Back!

Hey all of you out there!! We have a new great thing going here - you can post directly to this blog by clicking on the comments section!

I love dialogue (as long as there is some semblence of sanity). And invite all of you to speak. For those of you who stop and talk to me on "teh streets" you know I like people in general and enjoy talking to them. So feel free to speak up!

Now news:

The second weekend of Carolina was somewhat dampened by the rain. Actually it wasn't really rain, more like living in a cloud of drizzle on Saturday. Sunday was fun. It was overcast, but the people still came. Jose was up in Pennsylvania this week running the Dungeon during student days, I guess it was fairly cold and rainy, and may continue into the weekend. I hope not! We'll see though.

Still submitting THE LOST PRINCESS to film festivals. Ideas for the next movie (to be filmed in AZ) are beginning to bubble up. If anyone out there wants to tell me what they liked or did not like about THE LOST PRINCESS, it might give me a hand.

7 Comments:

At 4:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 6:08 PM, Blogger Don Juan & Miguel said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 3:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Miguel,

You are not going to believe this but I got a job. Do you remember me telling you that I have Cerebral Palsy.

-Ali

P.S. What is your personal e-mail address?

 
At 3:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Guys,

I just wanted to tell you again how much I enjoyed your shows on Sat. 10/8 (I'm the soprano who you so graciously allowed to briefly share your stage, and boy did I feel special!) I've been going to the Carolina Renaissance Festival since it opened. I always try to go to every show of yours on whatever day I spend there. It's definately the highlight for me, even in the drizzle! Thanks again for sharing your humor and your talents. See you next year :)

 
At 1:19 PM, Blogger Don Juan & Miguel said...

I want to thank you guys for your kind words about the rainy weekend. Kathryn - I certainly recall your lovely voice! Thank YOU for shariing it with us! And keep on singing! A note about email - to talk to "Miguel" just e-mail me at miguel@donjuanandmiguel.com. Thanks its the easiest for me.

 
At 7:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, y'all! We picked up "The Lost Princess" opening day at Charlotte and loved both it and The Weird Show." Our favorite things about "TLP" were the interactions between Don Juan and Miguel, seeing some of our other favorite characters from festivals, the wonderful Spanish music, and the Esmerelda Boogie (Doug's...we mean, Miguel's...voice is great, but don't tell him that, it might go to his head, we mean bladder). We don't have any great ideas about your next movie, except that we're eager to see it. We do have a merchandising idea for y'all, though: we think the reward posters featured prominently in "TLP" would sell like hotcakes...we mean, tortillas!

Keep up the good work. We'll see y'all again in November at the Charlotte faire. By the way, you're our favorite part of the opening ceremony there!

Randy & Ann

 
At 2:45 PM, Blogger Don Juan & Miguel said...

Randy, Anne: Thanks for the marketing idea. I'll speak to "Don Juan" about it. I'm happy you enjoyed the movie - we enjoyed creating it!

Peace (in our time)

Miguel

 

Post a Comment

<< Home