Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Last Weekend — Lost Princess in Charlotte

The final weekend 2005 for the Carolina Renaissance Festival was glorious! The perfect weather brought a record breaking crowd for a final Saturday — over 10,000 people!! Sunday was glorious and fun! Many old friends showed up from Countess Mary to celebrate her birthday, to Pete the Pickle to show off his diving! A lovely final huzzah!!

THE LOST PRINCESS IN CHARLOTTE!

We've just received breaking news that THE LOST PRINCESS will be shown by the 4th Annual Southern Exposure Film Forum at the Central Piedmont Community College this Saturday, November 19 at 1:15 PM. We first showed EL GUSANO at the First Southern Exposure Film Forum and had a lovely showing from our fans and community. Let's see if we can match that this time. Local to Charlotte are performers Terry Foy (Zilch the Torey Steller), Lolly Foy (Queen Eleanor) are featured prominently in THE LOST PRINCESS, even their daughters have cameos. Please come out for this event, it'll be great to see THE LOST PRINCESS shown on the large silver screen.

5 Comments:

At 2:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Miguel,

How are you doing on this fine and glorious day? I am doing great. U are never going to believe my first paycheck from my job on Thursday.

 
At 7:02 PM, Blogger Don Juan & Miguel said...

Ali:

Your first pay-check! Congratulations! Are you saving it? Doing something for yourself or your family? Or a bit of both?

 
At 2:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey,

How are you doing on this fine and glorious day? I'm doing great. I'm not sure hat I'm going to do /w my first paycheck yet. When do u get off for Thanksgiving? What are u going to be doing for Thanksgiving. My family and I are going to my grandparents house.

 
At 9:18 AM, Blogger Don Juan & Miguel said...

ALI:

Luckily both Don Juan and I can be home for Thanksgiving withour families. Enjoy yours!

 
At 5:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey,

How are you doing on this fine and gloeious day? I'm doing great & I cannot wait to see you next year.

-Ali

 

Post a Comment

<< Home