Thursday, March 16, 2006

Fifth weekend and rain!!!

Greetings all....

Sorry I haven't updated this as quickly as I had thought I would, but time is just whizzing by!!!

We had our 5th weekend open (and close) to RAIN...sweet, blessed rain...and an end to the endless dust storms and dryness and a chance for beautiful Spring blossoms! Unfortunately this blessed rain and a festival day had to coincide...and the rain won. We had gone over to a "rain" schedule and even performed a "show" (mostly chatting and a few whip routines) for about nine people before the festival closed at Noon. I think around 300 people showed up and received either a refund or comp tickets. It's so strange and unsettling to have a festival day off. Weird! Sunday, though, was gloriously cool and sunny. Although the park was by no means jammed, the crowds that showed were fun and really receptive. I can honestly say we all had a really good time!!!

Keep your eyes peeled for The Lost Princess appearing at a film festival near you! We are getting closer to releasing the Soundtrack CD and a re-edit of the film. We'll let you know more as I learn it!

Three weekends left in Arizona - see us here while you can.

Be joyous!

1 Comments:

At 3:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so excited about seeing you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home