Monday, October 08, 2007

Pennsylvania, Carolina and Arizona!!!

Greetings friends, fans and family.I hope this new posting finds you all hearty and hale. I do apologize for not keeping this as updated as I would like, but I was having problems with the blogger account - seems like email has been my bane this year!

Pennsylvania ended up being a lot of fun. I (Miguel) really had a lot of fun cutting-up at the "Finale in Song" - it is such a nice feeling to be so accepted by a cast! Hopefully we'll be back there next year! We haven't really "left" the festival as we still have our Dungeon Museum in operation there! Stop by and take a look inside! I need to take a moment to thank everyone who supported us at the PA festival. There is a lovely, growing group of people who are helping make our time there lovely. Also, thanks for all the cds, dvds, and dragon-like gifts (you know who you are!!)

Carolina:

Our opening was record breaking and a mite warm. I do enjoy this festival. I love the hours (10-6), the area and the loveliness of Autumn in the Carolinas. Thanks, people, for filling up our stages and allowing us to have so much fun.

BLIND DOG NEWS:

Our documentary - "An Inside Look" - is now available. So far the response has been great! I hope you all enjoy us sharing some of our secrets with you. (In fact, Don Juan thinks we may have been too revealing!)

THE LOST PRINCESS will be screened at the International Horror and Sci-Fi Film Festival in Tempe, Arizona on Saturday Morning October 20 (2007) at 11:30 AM in their large theater. Our friend Michael Stackpole (writer of many good and fun books) is responsible for our being there. Please come out and support it if you can. Here is the full info on the Film Festival

The International Horror and Sci-Fi Film Festival
Harkins Center Point Theater
730 S. Mill Ave.
Tempe AZ 85281

For information call (602) 955-6444

Well, that's all for now.

Be joyous!

"Miguel"

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At 6:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Miguel,

How are you? I am doing great. I hope you are having a great week so far.

love ya,
Ali

 
At 6:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm finally back online. I have been computerless for three weeks!
As such,
I haven't ordered the DVD yet. But
I shall!

How are you, mi amigo?

 
At 7:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello!!! I am a long time fan. Glad to see you have a blog site, but update more man! Got your Lost Princess movie, I did not know you could sing! You rock man! Anyway, glad you like the fall here in Carolina, it is beautiful, no? These past weekends have been cooler, so now you have to jump around more on stage to keep warm! Keep up your extraordinary work, kudos to you amigo, and hugs!

 
At 8:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oi! i missed your birthday too! jeez i'm sorry! so, happy late birthday (or booday!) to ya, and many more!

 
At 10:06 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

*hypnotic voice* you will update the blog, Doug. You will update it...

 
At 6:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was a blast the last day seeing you guys perform. hehe And it was fun being able to particpate...though at first I really was not wanting to go on stage! LOL But you both make it so easy to have fun even when one is hesitant! My husband and I make it a point everytime we come to the Carolina Ren Fest, that our day is consumed with as many of your shows as possible! You always brings smiles to our faces and laughs to our bellies. :D And the DVD's are awesome! Keep up the great work! :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home