Thursday, September 04, 2008

After a summer of growth and change (and fun) at the Sterling Renaissance Festival we find ourselves returning to a festival we last performed at when "Esmeralda" was a wee, wee lass. And it has been a delight!

The Maryland Renaissance Festival has really lovely grounds. I love the sense of streets, and I love the tall, tall trees. The people are friendly and so the audiences are delightful and the crowds are good. I am getting a major "kick" out of hearing so many different languages as I "stroll" about the grounds. I guess that shouldn't surprise me what with us being so close to our nation's capitol. I am looking forward to being the absolute tourist and visit as much as I can!

We have two weekends left (as of this posting) at the Maryland Festival. It's a really fun place - please come out,, visit, and see our show. The Maryland Fair is also known for its fine crafts - there is some beautiful stuff our here.

We'll be back (huzzah!) at the Pennsylvania Festival for the final two weekends in September. It'll be great seeing old friends and (hopefully) making new ones.

BLIND DOG STUFF........

We are all hard at work on "I Sense Danger". We have set a deadline and plan on making it! (but its secret). The responses to the very few sneak viewings have been quite positive. We'll keep you posted on any major changes.

BACK TO DON JUAN AND MIGUEL......

A quick thank you to everyone who came to the Sterling Festival and supported us. It was a rainy season and you all brought light and warmth with you. We had some AWESOMELY large days and some hideously stormy ones. But what really thrilled me this past summer was hearing people say that "the spirit is back". Thank you for sharing. Be well.

Vote.

5 Comments:

At 5:30 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

hey Doug! Had a feeling you updated--now if only I could find a useful avenue for my intuition!

Have fun in Maryland!

 
At 9:25 AM, Blogger Michele said...

So glad that the spirit is back at Sterling. We try to make it out there every other summer, so here's hoping we'll be there in '09 to see y'all!

 
At 8:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Miguel,

I hope that you are having a great week so far. I really miss you. E-mail me sometime.

 
At 9:16 AM, Blogger ceriboo said...

We really enjoyed your show last weekend (9/13) at Maryland RenFest. It was the first time we'd seen you since Sterling in 2004. You've only gotten better!

 
At 7:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Miguel,

I hope you are having a great week so far. When you see Countess Mary please tell her that I said hi.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home