Friday, September 19, 2008

Good bye Maryland - Hello PA!

Well, we've finished our four weekend stint at the Maryland Renaissance Festival. All-in-all it was a very good time. I love the way the festival is laid out, the prices and the people. Sharing a stage with Fight School turned out to be fun - they are all really nice guys and it was great having "Esmeralda" return to the show, as an old friend said - she has such poise. I got a thrill out of playing my "Bladivarius" at the Final Pub Sing our last weekend there - so silly, so much fun!

We'd like to thank everyone who came out to see us. It was great to see some old friends (we hadn't performed there for 22 years!) and to have made some new ones. And it was interesting seeing the amount of folks who we normally would see at PA - I guess it is closer than I had thought. Anyway, we had a great time! Thanks to all who made it possible and who supported us in our return to Maryland. Who knows, perhaps we'll do it all again.

Tomorrow starts our short stint at PA. This year we are on the Globe three times a day. I'm not certain as to what shows we'll be doing when, but I do know that we'll be doing The Weird Show at the end of the day at the "Swashbuckler Stage" up by the pub. It's been nice seeing old friends like Danny Lord, Fool Hearty and the folks from Barely Balanced -not to mention getting to hang with out buds The Burley Minstrels and the Tartan Terrors! Party!!!

Please come and see us, we're only in town for two weekends!

I Sense Danger.....

Here's a quick update.

Jim and I are working on sound -it's going well and is going to be great. Louie and Duncan are busy with their video magic and are indeed creating magic. Jose and I saw their work this past week and it is sweet. We are finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. I know that "Danger" will be the best of our projects so far - I can see it on TV...... Keep in touch and we'll keep you updated.

Be well everyone and enjoy!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 7:13 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Can't wait til the new video comes out, Miguel.

Have fun in PA.

Miss ya!

 
At 7:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Miguel,

Don't forget to Tell Frank that I said hello and that I can't wait to hear those bells next year and let me know what he says.

-Ali

 

Post a Comment

<< Home